Hey everyone, here’s my return post!
And it’s all about the new game at the Dojo. Card-Jitsu!!!
I am currently a Green Belt. ( I will update that when I get a new belt)
Instructions on How to Win (tips)
Always remember, Fire beats Ice
Ice beats Water
Water beats Fire
OK first tip:
- If you have Water and Fire secure and you just need ice. DO NOT choose ice, this will trick your opponent into thinking your going to go for Ice.
- Plus, always remember that when the you get the 9-1 sign at the top of your screen. GO FOR YOUR LOWEST CARD, it doesn’t matter if you choose fire and they choose water. If they have a higher card than you, you win anyway!!!!!
- If your opponent quits, you win automatically, so you can get closer and closer to the Black belt.
- Always talk to Sensei and choose Competition Mode, this way you need less wins to get your next belt if you choose a mat, you need twice as many wins.
If this is your first time playing Card-Jitsu, then walk over to Sensei (on the blue mat) and ask him for your starter deck.
Now play any game, your opponent will be chosen at random but will be in your difficulty (for example if you are a white belt you will either face a white or yellow belt).
This is just a guessing game, if you win, you win. If you lose, you lose. The player with the highest card will win. (Read the top of the post, to see what card beats what other cards.)
Once you become a black belt, you will get your master deck and you will have the number 11 on some of your cards! You need 88 wins for a black belt though, so get practising!!
The belt guide:
White belt – 5 total wins needed. Easy enough. I suppose
Yellow belt – 13 total wins needed. Lol. Pipsqueak
Orange belt – 21 total wins needed. Err, OK.
Green belt – 30 total wins needed. Ehh, I’m scared
Blue belt – 40 total wins needed. You are joking me? No?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(
Red belt – 52 total wins needed. Oh no. :S
Purple belt – 64 total wins needed. Mummy! :(
Brown belt – 76 total wins needed. OMFG. You psychos!
Black belt – 88 total wins needed. You got be kidding me right? For **** sake. Its gonna take me years.
End of post.
Nah, whats the point in ending the post here. We’ve just got started, I mean seriously WordPress. Dont push me.
OK, now I’m going to show you how to get free coins? Free clothes? Free something or other? Nah. Ill update whats been happening on Club Penguin lately, whilst I was away.
Here we go (typing takes forever :( )
- 3rd Anniversary
- New Mission
- Like 50000000000000 new papers
- New stages (2 or 3 xD)
- Toys ‘R’ Us selling CP toys with codes to get free items on CP!
- That’s about it
- Oh yeah
- I almost
- New Clothes and Furniture
Bye bye now :-)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Joecrazy1998 Subscribe for the latest Club Penguin updates on your computer plus I’m gonna put my new pin tracker into my side bar.
P.S If you want your site (WordPress) or just anything in my blogroll just ask me in the comments :-)